New date to be determined. Please sign up for the newsletter to receive updates.
• Visit the 5th edition of the Kampala Art Biennial: KAB22
• Meet upcoming and renowned artists
• Visit hidden gems on a historical Kampala city tour
• Get to know the city with the local artists
• Enjoy exclusive viewings with artists and gallery owners
• Option for 4-day extension: Explore Wild life in Murchison Falls National Park & Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
Day 1: Arrival Kampala
International flight arrival in Entebbe International Airport and transfer to the hotel. There Rosalie van Deursen will give an overview of the historic, social and economic significance of Uganda including a summary of the current cultural state of affairs. She will also talk about the vibrant art scene of Kampala and the Kampala Art Biennial: KAB22.
Day 2 – 5: Kampala Art Biennial 2022
Day 6 &7: Kampala & airport transfer
Today we will visit the historic sites of the city as well as get an insight into current urban development. We shall conclude our last evening in Kampala by reflecting on all the Urban African Art experiences! All good things come to an end. We will drive back to the airport in Entebbe.
EXTENSION: Possibility for a 4-day extension to visit Murchison Falls National Park and Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary.
As soon as more substantive information is available about the Kampala Art Biennial 2022, the program will be published and sent via the newsletter. Please subscribe to the newsletter.
To book or for any questions about this tour, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org