To make a booking or register for the newsletter you will be asked for personal information. We only use your personal information to provide the services, deliver the relevant travel information and let you know about upcoming travel packages and events.
When you book you will be asked to provide details of a family member or someone at home to contact in case of an emergency. Please be sure to inform them that we have their information for this purpose.
Processing of Personal Information
In order to provide the best service for the tour, it may be necessary to make your personal information available to our suppliers or third parties who provide the final goods and services that you have booked with us. We do not give your personal information to persons or companies for commercial exploitation without your permission. When traveling abroad we may be required by government authorities at departure and on arrival to provide your personal information for processing at border control, immigration and security purposes. Even if the information is not required, we reserve the right to assist government agencies.
Our clients’ personal information is confidential and handled with extreme care at all times. In all circumstances Urban Africans adheres to rules and regulations including the General Data Protection Regulation and the rights of our clients are uppermost and always respected.
Our policy regarding your privacy states that the use of your private information is:
- To use your personal information for necessary purposes only.
- To ask for your explicit permission to use your personal information for no other purposes than stated above.
- To take the appropriate technical and organizational measures that will ensure the security of your personal information.
- To not transfer personal information to other parties unless necessary in regard to your tour.
Processing Personal Information of Customers and Vendors
Personal information of customers or suppliers is processed by Urban Africans for the following purpose(s):
- Administrative purposes.
- Communication regarding booking and / or invitations to vendors.
- Planning the itinerary and issuing the booking The requisition of personal information is for:
- planning the agreed upon itinerary viz. booking your tour.
Personal information required:
- First name as in passport
- Surname as in passport
- Date of birth
- Telephone number
- Business telephone number
- Email address
- Passport number including date of issue and expiration
- Postal address
Your personal information will be stored by Urban Africans after having been processed for the journey’s itinerary as agreed upon and kept in our financial administration for a maximum of 7 years. The information will be stored in our reservation system for 2 years.
Access, Correction and Removal of Personal Information
Urban African is responsible for data processing. If you would like to access, make changes and / or delete your personal information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org